Sunday 23 July 2017

Afon Acrobats

You know they say that Rainbows are the acrobats of the Trout world but lately on the Afon Glaslyn both the Brownies and Sewin have been displaying some proper acrobatics!

I was out again today and caught a few Brownies and a few Sea Trout, mainly caught on the Smith D-Contact 63 and the Jackson Kanade 50. I tell you though; I had a follow off of a massive fish on a slower section of water to the Aberglaslyn I was fishing before, this fish believe it or not followed one of the smallest lures I carry; the Duo Spearhead Ryuki 45S. She turned away last minute as she saw my ugly mug, I was gutted as it really was the fish of my dreams!

Heres a few photos of some fish caught on the Aberglaslyn stretch and some further down, I'll include some photo's of the pools for you watercraft nuts out there.








Tight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment