Monday 21 June 2021

Koshinmushi

Having to reschedule two days holiday earmarked for fishing due to a Renault audit has been doing my head in, so I popped out after work this evening to just wet a line.

I picked a drain off of the local river Stour as I know it holds some decent Chub, boy was it hard going though! I tried everything from top waters to cranks, paddle tails and chebs, but all I could get were small Pike.

I don’t know if the solstice had anything to do with behaviour or whether it was the cooler air etc. Perseverance is key though I guess and eventually I got an off the top take using a Duo Koshinmushi, not an epic fish but very welcome and right on last light.




Please excuse the photo quality, it wasn’t easy in that light and with my phone. 

Anyway, I was happy with that, hopefully I will find some lumps soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment