Sunday 27 June 2021

Off The Top Chub

.

I finally got my two days off and boy was it worth the wait, I’ve had some enjoyable fishing indeed and quite pleased with myself for trotting small top waters into likely looking zones before pausing and imparting minute little twitches  to induce some savage takes.

Friday was just the best, I had two 50cm fish which followed a 60cm fish right off the bat. These are the results I have been hoping for. 



Terrible selfie!






Lures used were the Taps Biedronka and DUO Koshinmushi.

I also switched to using some Keitech 2” Swing Impacts and Easy Shiners to finish up sessions with some small Perch and Pike, some of which can be viewed below.







Check out this photo I took on a dog walk, Friday evening too, just kinda like it!


Tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment