Saturday 6 June 2015

Thinking Outside the Box

This is just a quick post for fun really.
I have been trying to think a little more outside the box recently when using my design program. I don't always find it easy to get things looking organic as the software seems quite limiting. I am only just learning all the same and tend to just stumble across some things.

Anyway, I was thinking about lures that might switch Ballan Wrasse on in a big was and I came up with this;



I thought it looked somewhat like a sea cucumber and thought it could work. Sadly I do not think it could ever be made as it just wouldn't come out of a mould due to the bobbles being larger than the stems, as a friend of mine pointed out; the only way it could theoretically be made would be to lose the bobbles.



I still think it would be a great lure for the bigger rockfish but who knows?!

Another little something I have been playing with tonight is inspired by the Ligia Oceanica or "Sea Slater", I think it would indeed work well but whether it'll get made or not, I just don't know.




Its quite nice to play around anyway, but I am quite pleased with these, I wonder what you think?

Tight Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment