Monday 22 July 2019

It's been a long time!

Not exactly a dope beat to step to but a change in rhythm for myself in recent years.
I've neglected my blog and to a degree my angling as other priorities took precedent. 
I have since my last post Moved away from Wales for a time and to Essex, I don't think this is the place for details but those that know me, know why.

So Essex isn't a patch on North Wales for lure game, mostly anglers here appear to have never grown out of making dens and like to cart about portable dens on wheel barrows 100 yards to their swims and then sleep out for over fed stock fish. There appears to be a uniform for this strange bunch too; it's  mainly drab clothing and its rather bizarre!

There is some lure game to be had though albeit mainly freshwater which entails being harassed by dog walkers, paddle boarders, kayakers and rowers. The rivers are all divided up into overpriced club venues with nonsensical politics often involved, I do so miss roaming the banks of the entire Glaslyn and seldom seeing another soul!

So here is what I have been up to:
















I have had the odd trip to Wales too and another I shall do a separate post on.







I haven't really been taking so many photos as quite honestly I have been using a cheap smartphone with a crappy camera as may be evident. That will change though and I intend to fish more, at least as often as I can and update my blog better henceforth.

I don't envisage excellent things down here but I really doubt it will be permanent so we shall see how things go!

Tight lines for now.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. Really good to see your blog up and running again. Enjoy your fishing and good luck.

    ReplyDelete